No one is perfect, we all know that! But you can do your best to try and be a good person. What are the common qualities of a good person?:
- Generosity – Sharing is caring after all!
- Kindness – A loose term but being kind is a general consensus of being a good person.
- Empathy – Putting yourself in the shoes of someone else is a wonderful quality.
- No resentment, jealousy or bitterness – Be happy for someone who has succeeded rather than being resentful for it.
- Selflessness – Not worrying about yourself all the time but rather help other people.
- Be there – Being there for those you care about and not judging them based on their feelings is a beautiful quality.
- Standing up for your beliefs without pressing them on others – Having your own opinion is something that should never be compromised but no one likes their opinions being ignored.
- No intentional cruelty – Doing something to hurt another person on purpose is an incredibly nasty thing to do. Try and avoid creating pain or drama amongst peers.
What do you think makes a good person?