Every so often I get 3 spots that appear out of nowhere. Yeah great fun. And since popping them is both gross (not a fan of the Youtube vids!) and causes scarring (learning the hard way) I’ve decided to talk about how I get rid of them as quickly as possible.
- MORE WATER – I try and flush out toxins from my body and skin by drinking more water. It’s such an easy thing to forget!
- ROUTINE – If I’ve broken away from my skincare routine I can get the odd pimple which isn’t too great. So I go back to basics and ensure I start my skincare routine again.
- BYE BYE SUGAR – A part of the reason why I would get a break out will be because my diet has gone from veggies and fruit to pizza and cola. My skin likes to remind me that this isn’t good so I switch back to health foods.
- MINTY FRESH – As soon as I feel a spot coming along I put a dollop of toothpaste on it. This helps dry the spot out. Sudacrem works too!
- NO MORE MAKE UP – Although I don’t wear liquid foundation, I avoid using any powders as this can clog up the pores. It’s good to let your skin breath for a little bit.
Obviously, there are many beauty products that will also assist you. But your skin is a representation of what’s going on inside your body as well as outside so concentrate on that before running to the shop for £100 worth of Clearasil!
Do you have any tips on getting rid of spots without spot treatments?