For me, Christmas is all about the atmosphere. Nothing creates a warm tingly feeling like heart warming movies and Christmassy tune.
I’m a little picky with Christmas movies. For me, they have to be both funny and moving. The sweeter the message the better.
10 Fabulous Christmas Movies
- Muppets Christmas Carol
- Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever
- Love Actually
- Jingle All The Way
- Home Alone
- Home Alone 2
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- Arthur Christmas
- The Holiday
What makes a good Christmas playlist? Well, for me it’s one which promotes love, togetherness and makes you feel cosy, excited and cheerful. With the slower numbers you can just imagine being sat in front of an open fire, smelling cinnamon and eating chocolates.
15 Christmas Songs – Ultimate Playlist
- Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Ella Fitzgerald
- Last Christmas by Wham!
- Lonely This Christmas by Mud
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard
- Fairytale of New York by The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
- Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
- The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
- Christmas Time by The Darkness
- Step Into Christmas by Elton John
- Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon ft. Yoko Ono
- White Christmas by Frank Sinatra
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
- Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade
What are your favourite Christmas films and songs?