Getting up in the morning isn’t always an easy task (trust me, I know) but at some point, past 7am you have to come to the realisation, it’s time to get up. “What for?” you may be thinking (especially if you’re in a groggy, grumpy mood).
- Taking a sip of your first cup of coffee of the day.
- Getting that energised feeling after a 30 minute run on the treadmill.
- Feeling the breeze on your skin after a warm post-workout shower.
- The sun shining, the rainfall, the cloud cover – nature is wonderful, enjoy the change of weather.
- Grabbing a croissant and a cappuccino and reading your newest book on the bus.
- Watching people on your morning commute, wondering what they do, where they are going and what they’re thinking.
- Listening to that album you’ve been hearing all about.
- Catching up with what friends have been up to on social media.
- Planning your day and feeling super prepared for what challenges you may face.
- Another cup of coffee as you settle to your desk.
- Crossing off those items on your to-do list.
- Having a sneaky biscuit after your lunchtime salad (every once in a while is okay).
- Realising that it’s already 4pm and nearly time to go home.
- Stepping foot into your front door welcomed by the cat.
- Having a nice hot bubble bath whilst listening to your favourite radio station.
- Getting into your PJs and slippers then settling down in front of the television with a tasty dinner.
- Snuggling into bed with a cup of tea reading more of that amazing book.
Life is a gift, enjoy it. What do you enjoy getting up for in the morning?