We often worry too much about doing what we love. Big or small we should all consider doing something without worrying about it.
HAVE NO FEAR
- go to Paris for the weekend with your friends.
- get that haircut you’ve been thinking about for a month.
- have a coffee whilst reading a good book.
- get those shoes which are winking at your each time you walk past.
- say yes to the chocolate cake in the window.
- photograph everything you see… including that cake you just said yes to.
- tell everyone you love how much you care about them.
- to worry about work and money.
- watch everything on Netflix.
- to speak your mind.
- face your fear.
- feel the sand between your toes and the waves splash against your legs.
- try that lipstick everyone said wouldn’t suit you but you still love.
- go on the roller coaster you’ve been avoiding.
- get rained on at an open air concert.
- cherish what life has given you.
- watch a sunrise and the mist clear.
- let the challenges of life make you stronger.
- save up money for the dress you’ve been eyeing.
- let the past ruin your future.
- tell someone you love them.
- get the body you want! Fitness makes your life a little longer 😉
- enjoy the outdoors.
- buy a bunch of flowers every week to make yourself feel better.
- find time for yourself to sit and do NOTHING.
- laugh and laugh hard.
Need ideas for your bucket list? Download one here