This time of year it is a little hard to find something to do without getting a little bit soaked through. So what is there to do at home? There are so many indoor activities that wet and rainy days can offer. Being an indoorsy person, I actually prefer indoor activities than to going out. There’s something for everybody, it’s just about having the get up and go to do it.
- Read a book – you may find yourself wrapped up in it and not able to put it down.
- Watch a movie that you haven’t seen in a while.
- Clean your room and sort your wardrobe – it’s therapeutic and isn’t as much as a chore when you have some tunes on.
- Take a nap – it relaxes you and kills a bit of time.
- Play video games – time flies when you’re trapped in a different world.
- Bake some cakes – not only will you be kept busy but then you get to eat them.
- Make some cards ready for family birthdays and Christmas.
- Organise your computer files.
- Plan your next holiday – browse travels sites and find somewhere you want for a good deal.
- Update your social media sites.
- Update your blog posts.
- Start a new TV show on Netflix.
- Do your nails.
- Telephone a friend or family member.
- Do some drawing.
- Write up a monthly to do list.
What do you like to do when it’s raining and miserable outside?