You’re single and you don’t have a date for Valentine’s Day. So?! Who said you need a boyfriend or girlfriend to have a good time? No one.
This day is about love. So why not love yourself (and not just in the pleasurable way!)
- Rent a movie and order a pizza (the more for you as no one needs to share woohoo)
- Invite your single besties over for a girly sleepover with some wine and snacks
- Write a list of goals you want to do on your own (e.g. travel to New York) and starting planning them
- Pop to Boots (or your local beauty store) and buy a face mask, a pamper kit, some new nail polish. Get home, run a bath, burn some candles and relax.
- Catch up on your reading or even your TV boxsets you haven’t had time for.
- Go out for the day to all the places YOU want to visit. Eat where you want to eat. Eat dessert with one spoon and see your favourite movie (avoid romantic ones though if I were you!)
- Go online shopping and buy yourself a Valentines gift (why not?).
You don’t need a partner to have fun. There are family and friends who can keep you company. And if they’re all tied up with mushy plans, do something for yourself. Treat yourself to some love and attention.
Are you single? What do you to survive February 14th?