If you’re feeling a bit blue today this may be the post for you. To inspire you to focus on the good in your life. Every now and again I like to spring these posts on you. That way you may go away feeling pretty good (hopefully)
So today I thought I would focus on the small things in life that make me happy. I believe I did a post like this before (maybe, maybe not). But quite often it’s good to do a recap on what makes you happy no matter how small it is.
Feeling happy is:
- Finally getting that job done that you have been putting off for weeks.
- Tidying your room.
- Having a perfectly organised desk/wardrobe/food cupboard. It may not last long but for now, I am content.
- Finding an extra fiver in your purse – time for that coffee you’ve deserved.
- Having the first sip of Coca Cola after a hot, long walk.
- Stepping on a crunchy leaf (cliche?)
- Doing a good deed.
- Seeing another happy human being.
- Having your cat to welcome you when you get home.
- A shower after a gruelling and sweaty run.
- When your winged eyeliner is perfection.
- When your hair requires little work as it fell into place today.
- Doing something fun and spontaneous.
- Snuggling into bed with a cuppa and watching your favourite TV show.
- Getting the really sweet bit of popcorn.
- No longer having that wedgie…
- Taking your heels off.
- Coming off a rollercoaster you said you would never go on.
What would be on your list of things that make you happy?